Don't Step On The Cracks
Based in Midlands, UK
29 March, 2012
Apple App Store
DescriptionTake control of the wind and guide the leaves through a beautiful and stylish world. Try to survive through the year as the seasons change and the leaves fall.
You are the wind, guide the leaves, flourish in the summer, survive the winter.
- Full retina graphics for the new iPad
- Simple and intuitive 'one touch' controls
- Relaxing play with the soothing sound of the wind, or challenge yourself to beat your friends
- Beatiful world that's generated as you play so it's different every time
- Game Center enabled with lots of tricky achievemenets, and leaderboards to challenge your friends
- Universal app, buy once and play on your iPhone, iPod and iPad
- 2.1 - Added an effect to make it easier to see how you're controlling the leaves. You can switch it off again in the settings.
- 2.0 - Two new game modes, and lots of extra achievements!
Zen - Relax, you're invulnerable. Just enjoy the view as you fly through the seasons.
EX - Faster, Harder, Shorter. if you've mastered original mode see how you do in EX mode.
- 1.2 - Share Buttons: After each play you can share your score on facebook, twitter, email, or sms/imessage. Challenge your friends to beat your score!
News view: details about new features and updates will show up here.
- 1.1 - By popular demand I've added a new iPhone control scheme which allows you to control the leaves without your finger getting in the way.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Eurogamer App of the Day" 2012
- "AppAdvice Game of the Week" 2012
- "GameTrailers App of the Day" 2012
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Don't Step On The Cracks
Don't Step On The Cracks is an indie games studio making fun stuff.
More information on Don't Step On The Cracks, our logo & relevant media are available here.
On The Wind Credits
Game Creator, Don't Step on the Cracks